Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2 of my no hair heat challenge was a sucess! I'm so excited, but then again it was only day 2. Hey better than failing right off the bat...right? ;) Let me know what you think, do you think I can survive the whole summer? We'll just have to wait and see. If you even want you can join! Feel free. I would love a support gruop, how fun would that be?
Anyways, so off to New York on Thursday, I'm quite excited actually. With that I won't be taking my laptop:( I know, I know but I'm just so afarid something is going to happen to it... is that pathetic? haha anyways thank you all in advance for commenting and subscribing, it means so much to me! But while I'm gone I will be updating my blog everyday! so i wont be MIA forever:) So check back here everyday to see what I'm up too! Thanks guys!
xoxo,
Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment