Friday, July 24, 2009

Does your makeup last all day?

I have found my true new love. And yes, of course I am talking about makeup.. duhh!! I was never really into the whole prime my face type of thing, I knew it worked but never really assumed it would change your whole look. Well I was wrong once again. I just got a sample of the Benefit That Gal face primer about three weeks ago, and I have been using it every day since, keep in mind this is a tiny sample guys. I am so amazed at what this tiny little package has contained in it. It seems as though its like a plaster for me face, once I put it on, it doesn't move.. Well it does Ha you get my point. The only downside is that its so super expensive, $28 to be exact. And right now I justs can't afford that you know? So I am on the hunt for a good drugstore primer, I'm hoping I'll be successful, but I'll let you all know

No comments:

Post a Comment